Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Heard the Good News in Sagada

If I remember it right, we were walking towards the Hanging Coffins when I received this text message, paraphrasing, "Nacontact na namin ang mama mo" (We were able to contact your mom). I don't remember if I made a call or text to confirm if it's true or not, but all I know was that I was "happily shocked," if there is such a word. But, at that time, really the emotion was more than words could describe.

Bokong Falls, Sagads (2006)
And I believe it's quite fitting that no words could translate the feeling that I had at that moment. I've read status messages saying if there's more to "I love you" or "thank you," that's what they would say to their moms. More so, in my case, that I was finally be able to feel how is it to be nurtured, cared and loved.

It's a long distance relationship, mom, but I could feel your love going beyond texts and calls. Just wanted to say, you've completed the puzzle in my life and that means a lot to me. It's a mystery that despite the long separation, we can sincerely say we love each other. It was at the right timing, mom, and it was all orchestrated by God. I guess that's how He created moms like you, that when I was in your womb we already made a bond. Just wanted to honor you today as it's your day. I love you.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What's your story, Mike?

    Where's mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long story, bro. maybe when we get to chat or catch up I'll tell you. She's in Malaysia and not very techi so I don't think she'll read this hehehe... but I'll tell her personally na lang

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good story indeed!
    this post reminds me I haven't finished my blog entries about sagada. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ed, thank you for the comment! Flattered you find time to visit and read LOL! Yeah, post yours. Always find your side of the stories interesting. Keep blogging, bro!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...