Monday, July 4, 2011

Season 2

I am removing the -ing on my blog's name. This means finally removing the "progressive aspect" of my goal to bring back the habit of writing. I believe now I've made myself committed into using the talent that God gave me.

I used to say that this blog was created due to unexplainable stress; however, recounting the moments when I was on my most vulnerable state, I believe that, touching based on my faith again, I was actually commanded to do so. And I am very glad I listened and obeyed.  

I'm done keeping my old self, the writer in me, alive, so now I am bound to continue on keeping tracks of life's journey. May it be a travel destination or moments in my life that are worth of posts, I hope to write more than facts, rather a couple of bits and pieces to inspire.

If you have been a reader of my blog, I'm sure you've seen a lot of changes on its look and layout. The writer has earned a new heart so now he is presenting a brand new site. 

This is Bring back the habit: Season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...