Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Characters

This blog was created because no one was always readily available for a talk. For someone who's not used to sharing life's miseries, that moment was comparable to a James Van Der Beek meltdown in Dawson's Creek.  And just like when Dawson finally decided to accept his fate, I embraced the drama and looked high above the situation I was on. I finally realized I was the one curtailing myself from the world.


It would be boring to watch Dawson alone in his journey. For the series's fans, we all know his story became more exciting because of Joey, Jen, Pacey and the rest of creek-side characters. I knew I have people like them, thus I realized again the value of friends.

My friends and I may be journeying on different directions but we all know we can still seek each other in times of down seasons. Thank you, friends, for being part of the regular cast.

We color each other's life's adventures
But the world is also full of people who are there to join the journey and, in recurring capacities, influence our ideals, skills, knowledge and beliefs.

Before quiting my job, I am so thankful I was given a chance to experience the fun of being with my colleagues for the "last" timeI owe my rewarding career to you, Mommy Chats, Ron, Melvin, Clare and to the rest of my TQA family.

TQA family at Laiya, Batangas
As I enter a new season, I felt even more blessed as I meet even more characters who are more than willing to help shape the man I chose to be. It started on one weekend, and I yearn to carry that day's experience as I go through my future episodes. 

Proverbs 27:17 (NIV) As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

I am so grateful for helping me strengthen my faith, Orli, Kiko, Joy, Julian, Rose, Ruby, Razel, and to the rest of my Victory Makati family.

Victory weekend class photo
But what made this series remarkable is the big jump of one character from recurring to regular casting. It is when I truly welcomed God that I am entering yet one of my best seasons ever.

1 Thessalonians 3:8 (NIV) For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord.

From then on I decided to extend my faith to the world.

Previous: The Job
Next: The Home



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...